The post Oceania Cruises announces new 33-Day Grand Voyages for Fall 2023 appeared first on TD (Travel Daily Media) Travel Daily.
Oceania Cruises has announced a brand-new immersive Grand Voyage itinerary for 2023. Now on sale, the Mediterranean Connection sailing on Marina will embark on a 33-day journey from Venice to Barcelona, immersing guests in the highlights of the Eastern Mediterranean and Holy Lands like never before. Departing on 11 October 2023, this Grand Voyage will call on 28 ports, not repeating one throughout the journey, and will offer three shorter segment options up to 12 days long.
“With demand continuing to increase for longer and more destination-immersive voyages, we are thrilled to reveal this new itinerary offering experiences in both iconic and off-the-beaten-path ports of call in a corner of the world with rich history and cultural wonders,” stated Howard Sherman, President and CEO of Oceania Cruises.
This Grand Voyage is ideal for time-rich travellers to enjoy special luxuries available on board. Ranging from a state-of-the art cooking school teaching the flavours of the region to private dining at Privée offering the ultimate exclusive dining experience, there are endless selections for guests to indulge in. This special Grand Voyage itinerary was designed for the intrepid explorer, enamoured by the celebration of history, culture, and cuisine in myriad mesmerizing destinations. During this expedition, Marina will call on Italy, Croatia, Greece, Turkey, Malta, Israel, Egypt and more.
Mediterranean Connection: Grand Voyage
33 Days Aboard Marina – 11 October 2023 – 13 November 2023
Set sail for just over a month aboard the 1,238-guest Marina to delight in an array of brilliant discoveries throughout the Eastern Mediterranean. From Venice, this voyage takes guests through iconic marquee ports and hidden gem destinations across the Mediterranean with a truly unique itinerary featuring sought-after culinary experiences in soul-stirring Italian locales, an intriguing blend of history and culture throughout the Greek Isles and a comprehensive journey through the sacred sites of the Holy Lands.
Mediterranean Connection Grand Voyage Highlights
- With no repeat ports of call, explore 28 diverse ports ranging from iconic cities to off-the-beaten-path destinations
- Embarking in fall 2023, experience all that the Eastern Mediterranean has to offer with a more temperate climate and fewer crowds
- Explorations of 10 legendary countries, easily connecting diverse corners of the region
- An overnight in Istanbul offering guests ample time for in-depth exploration of the magnificent city astride two continents
Ports of Call
- Venice (Trieste), Italy
- Split, Croatia
- Kotor, Montenegro
- Corfu, Greece
- Katakolon, Greece
- Chania (Crete), Greece
- Santorini, Greece
- Messina (Sicily), Italy
- Salerno, Italy
- Rome (Civitavecchia), Italy
- Naples/Pompeii, Italy
- Catania (Sicily), Italy
- Bodrum, Turkey
- Ephesus (Kusadasi), Turkey
- Athens (Piraeus), Greece
- Mykonos, Greece
- Thessaloniki, Greece
- Kavala/Philippi, Greece
- Istanbul, Turkey (including one overnight)
- Antalya, Turkey
- Limassol, Cyprus
- Jerusalem (Haifa), Israel
- Jerusalem (Ashdod), Israel
- Cairo (Port Said), Egypt
- Alexandria, Egypt
- Valletta, Malta
- La Goulette, Tunisia
- Barcelona, Spain
For guests interested in shorter segments of the Mediterranean Connection Grand Voyage, Oceania Cruises is offering three segments that compose it for ease and convenience aboard the luxurious Marina, followed by three additional Grand Voyage itineraries of up to 23 days.
- Greek & Italian Shores – Venice to Rome – 10 days, 11 October – 21 October 2023
- Legendary Pathways – Rome to Istanbul – 11 days, 21 October – 1 November 2023
- Holy Land & Treasures – Istanbul to Barcelona – 12 days, 1 November – 13 November 2023
- Mediterranean Mystique – Barcelona to Rome – 22 days, 29 September – 21 October 2023
- Icons of Civilisations – Venice to Istanbul – 21 days, 11 October – 1 November 2023
- Seas of Revelation – Rome to Barcelona – 23 days, 21 October – 13 November 2023
The post Oceania Cruises announces new 33-Day Grand Voyages for Fall 2023 appeared first on Travel Daily.