travel guide , travel 2022 , travel destinations 2022 , 2022 travel , top 10
🔔 Subscribe now with all notifications on for more travel videos,
Tucked in between the mighty Andes and surreally massive Pacific Ocean, this long, and
narrow country is known around the world for its pristine landscapes. Its unusual shape is a
blessing, as it has blessed the country with stunning diverse climates and topographies, as you
travel its length.
From the driest desert in the world in the north and majestic glaciers in the south to gurgling
geysers and turquoise waters – this Patagonian country has a lot to offer. #traveldestinations2022 #travel2022 #travelguide
📺 Watch the entire video for more information!
🎥 Videos about travel destinations 2022 , travel 2022 and travel guide
🎨 Written, voiced and produced by The Travelist
🔔 Subscribe now for more travel destinations 2022, travel 2022 and travel guide videos
Watch More from The Travelist
🟢 Europe – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQNJVtwo2b_6-CjWVm-yoSElfxmKaVFuE
🟠 Afrika – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQNJVtwo2b_5ji3i8rsfLUErMt2s_dthj
🔴 Asia – https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLQNJVtwo2b_5ji3i8rsfLUErMt2s_dthj
💼 Business Inquiries and Contact
• For business inquiries, copyright matters or other inquiries please contact us at: TheTr[email protected] .
❓ Copyright Questions
• If you have any copyright questions or issues you can contact us at [email protected] .
⚠️ Copyright Disclaimers
• We use images and content in accordance with the YouTube Fair Use copyright guidelines
• Section 107 of the U.S. Copyright Act states: “Notwithstanding the provisions of sections 106 and 106A, the fair use of a copyrighted work, including such use by reproduction in copies or phonorecords or by any other means specified by that section, for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching (including multiple copies for classroom use), scholarship, or research, is not an infringement of copyright.”
• This video could contain certain copyrighted video clips, pictures, or photographs that were not specifically authorized to be used by the copyright holder(s), but which we believe in good faith are protected by federal law and the fair use doctrine for one or more of the reasons noted above.